Wednesday, October 26, 2011

The Perfect Age?

Can I keep Seth like this forever?


I am just loving this age!


I love his smiles and giggles.
I love the way he talks at me (usually with something in his mouth).
I love that he can sit up by himself...but not yet cause me to chase him all over the house.
I love that we can cuddle before bedtime.
I love his 2 little teeth that are not quite big yet.
I love the way he loves eating "big people food."
I love that he can still nurse.
I love that I can still carry him around.
I love that he does not throw a stink every time he is in the car seat!
I love how he plays in his bin of toys.
I love that he plays peek-a-boo under his blankie.
I love that we are no longer in the "rock-til-I-drop" stage for sleep, but still not in the "I-don't-want-to-go-to-bed" stage.
I love his fuzzy red hair.
I love how he splashes in the bathtub.


There is so much more, but those are a few reasons why I could stay right where we are for a while!

No comments:

Post a Comment