I kind of made them up on my own, but I used inspiration from Sallie's kitchen curtain and this random blog -- scroll down to find her curtains. :)
I found 3 colors of fabric that would go well with the "giraffe" themed room - all cottons. I took fabric #1 (the top section, green fabric) and cut 1 strip 16" tall. I used my rotary mat for this. (Tip: fold the fabric in half with selvedge edges matching to cut a shorter piece & then it fit on one mat!)
I hemmed the selvedge edges 1" on each side.
I turned the fabric right side out, ironed @ the seam & the fold, so the tube became a panel.
With fabric #2 (brown/accent color), I cut a strip 4" tall, then folded it in half lengthwise and sewed the seam 1/4" from the edge to make a 1 3/4" wide strip.
Then I took fabric #3 (yellow, bottom piece) and cut a strip 12.5" tall.I hemmed the selvedge edges so the strip is the same width as strips 1 & 2 - using a 5/8" seam.
I hemmed the bottom edge (folded it over 1/2" and sewed @ 3/8").
Now all we have to do is get my hubby to put up the curtain rods, and Seth will finally have his mommy-made curtains up!