Thursday, December 8, 2011

Homemade Fall

I've been able to make quite a few things lately, which really lifts me up!

My Grandma Joi had THE best crescent roll recipe ever (she's won first place in the Minnesota state fair before!) now that she's gone, I have the privilege of making them every year (at least once).
So the Monday before Thanksgiving, I set about making the 8 dozen recipe. (2 dozen portion gets turned into cinnamon rolls!!)




Kohls was failing on the cheap Thanksgiving outfit, so I got creative. I found the idea for the hat on pinterest and searched for the pattern on ravelry. Everyone at church loved it!





Then I made up a turkey tail. I figured it out all on my own, but took some of the skills I've been learning from Make it and Love it.


















On Black Friday, we went shopping at Gurnee. Seth really liked watching the fish at Bass Pro Shop.




The next week, i was helping to host our professional church workers meeting. I made muffins. :)

I got a little carried away.

Banana chip, chocolate banana chip, fresh cranberry, and poppyseed.


Such a sweetie!
I can't believe he's 8 months old already.

No comments:

Post a Comment